No more tippy toes!!
Complained for a good 15 minutes about not getting any crayons with the kids’ kids menus before one of them pointed out that it was a scratch and reveal… #iamnotsmarterthanafifthgrader
- Woman yelling at her daughter: For God's sake, you are 23 and you DO NOT need a Pooh stuffed animal.
- Daughter: I want it and I'm buying it.
- Woman: This is ridiculous.
- Me: If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and I just bought a doll for myself.
- All the other CMs: Yeah, you're never too old for Disney.
- And the random guy in line with an entire Vinylmation box: To be honest, these are for me.
I used to be so against fully-body pictures..my confidence has gotten a lot better though..thanks guys (:
I want her entire outfit.
HAHAHA… I may have to hang this on my wall as inspiration.
sockdreams.com is such a dangerous website omg you can drop so much money within the blink of an eye
I NEED ALL OF THEM
let me tell you about sockdreams okay. everything they have is cute and their “longer” socks which are for taller or curvier people are amazing. i am almost 6 feet tall and not a skinny lady and i bought some thigh highs thinking they’d end up being calf socks on me and just kind of resigning myself to this fate but when they arrived (in like two days, holy shit they mail out fast) not only did they pull all the way up without trouble, they managed to stay up and look cute. as. fuck. OP’s right yo, that website’s a threat to your wallet.
sockdreams is such a legitimate company and I love them a lot.
Idk I hope you’ll like it